Пропускане към основното съдържание

30 Day Challenge Day 2-4

 Hey guys,

I haven't forgotten to update you on the challenge, however, I've decided that it's better if I combine several days in one post as there isn't anything thaat interesting to report.


Day 2: Sort out the sock drawer


I've got lots of socks. I mean a lot a lot. But! But! I keep my winter and summer socks in the same place, so in a way, it's normal for my drawer to be overflowing. On top of that my aunt-in-law (can I say that if I'm not married?) loves giving socks as presents, and she is the reason why I've got so many. I haven't bought myself a pair in... maybe never? Or once or twice in my life (before that my mom did that for me). So, I really can't throw away much as they're like new. I got rid of two pairs. I call that a win.

Day 3: Gift/donate 3 books

Not happening. 

In our apartment, I've got one-fourth of all of my books and the others are at my parents' place. I've taken my favorite so I don't feel like gifting/donating anything. As an alternative I deleted some from my Kindle - books I know I won't finish.


Day 4: review the last three items you've bought


I bought two dresses (the same style but different color), one skirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of white sneakers during the weekend. I haven't had an opportunity to wear them as they're in the category "to be washed" (always wash your clothes before wearing them). But I love every single item. I don't think I buy things I don't need/love.

I'm beginning to question whether there's a point in me continuing this challenge as it doesn't seem that I need it but I've started it so I'll give it an honest try.

See you in a few days 

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Product Review: The Body Shop Mango Range

Hi lovelies, it's been a looong time since I last posted here. And no, it isn't because of lack time. Actually this is all I have right now and I'm watching TV series and procrastinating as much as I can. But this is another topic. I wanted to review the Body Shop Mango series. I've purchased several products by them. I thought about choosing different scents but honestly I just liked the Mango one the best. 1. Body Scrub This is actually the only product I've finished. At first I was excited because it smelled so good and I've been looking for a good body scrub forever. But it was a disappointment. It wasn't as gritty as I wanted and on top of that it was way too oily. Even after rinsing repeatedly there was a film of it left on my skin. To some people this may be a plus but I didn't like the experience. Ultimately I started using it as a foot scrub and I was much more pleased with it that way. 2. Body Yogurt and Body Butter I was confused a

Art in the Village: Relaxing Screensavers for Your TV I Classic Art Screensaver

 

What's new?!

Hello people, long time no posting! It's been a whole year since the last book review. Not that I've read much since then. Honestly, I feel like I haven't done anything in that time. According to Goodreads I've read 18 books since the start of 2020. How? I've got no clue.   So, since last time I found a new job after a lot of searching. It's amazing how many shitty people are out there and how many of them are in charge of companies. Long story short I managed somehow to start working for a language center and it's became time Pros: -met great colleagues with whom we've become friends -the working hours weren't great, but at least during the day I had more free time Cons: - shitty boss who is always nice to you but at the same time doesn't care for their team, hence a lot of resignation - lies about the salary - lies about my future in the company: we had agreed for me to teach remotely from Monday till Friday but now suddenly