Пропускане към основното съдържание

30 Day Challenge Day 5-9

 Hey guys,


I'm still trying to stick to the challenge but I really think its pointless for me. But maybe it can help other people, so I'll continue to report.

Day 5: Don't complain the whole day

This was the most difficult for me. You've probably noticed I can be quite negative. I didn't manage to excel at this but compared to other days I think I did okay. I started complaining in the evening so I count that as a win.

Day 6: Create a space for relaxation

My bedroom. But I've already decorated it the way I want (minimalistic) and other than placing a candle on the night stand I didn't really see what else I could do.

Day 7: Turn off all notifications

I couldn't really do that because I use Viber for work but I didn't check every little thing.

Day 8: Clear out your make-up collection and/or your skincare collection

I got rid of 2 lipsticks. I honestly don't have much.

My skincare is growing rapidly as I have a monthly subscription to Kibrit but I use almost everything and what I don't use I either give it away or it's just waiting its turn.

Day 9: Prepare food for 3 days

I already do that however, I do it for two days since 3 seems a bit too much.

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Product Review: The Body Shop Mango Range

Hi lovelies, it's been a looong time since I last posted here. And no, it isn't because of lack time. Actually this is all I have right now and I'm watching TV series and procrastinating as much as I can. But this is another topic. I wanted to review the Body Shop Mango series. I've purchased several products by them. I thought about choosing different scents but honestly I just liked the Mango one the best. 1. Body Scrub This is actually the only product I've finished. At first I was excited because it smelled so good and I've been looking for a good body scrub forever. But it was a disappointment. It wasn't as gritty as I wanted and on top of that it was way too oily. Even after rinsing repeatedly there was a film of it left on my skin. To some people this may be a plus but I didn't like the experience. Ultimately I started using it as a foot scrub and I was much more pleased with it that way. 2. Body Yogurt and Body Butter I was confused a

Art in the Village: Relaxing Screensavers for Your TV I Classic Art Screensaver

 

What's new?!

Hello people, long time no posting! It's been a whole year since the last book review. Not that I've read much since then. Honestly, I feel like I haven't done anything in that time. According to Goodreads I've read 18 books since the start of 2020. How? I've got no clue.   So, since last time I found a new job after a lot of searching. It's amazing how many shitty people are out there and how many of them are in charge of companies. Long story short I managed somehow to start working for a language center and it's became time Pros: -met great colleagues with whom we've become friends -the working hours weren't great, but at least during the day I had more free time Cons: - shitty boss who is always nice to you but at the same time doesn't care for their team, hence a lot of resignation - lies about the salary - lies about my future in the company: we had agreed for me to teach remotely from Monday till Friday but now suddenly