Пропускане към основното съдържание

30 Day Challenge - Day One

 Hey guys,

it's me again with another challenge. Not like I have a good track record with documenting the previous ones, but let's see how this one goes.

I've got a subscription for a skincare box called Кибрит (Matches: like what you use to light candles or a cigarette). The box itself is amazing - you can always find great products. And one of the previous months they had included a set of cards with a 30-day challenge. And the girl who created it is Bulgarian and I think it's great that the box includes local entrepreneurs/ brands. It's about decluttering and scaling down. I don't really think I need help with that, as I regularly clean out things that I don't need. But I have the cards so why not? 

So, for each day you've got one card. There's also a code you can scan to watch a video and a place for you to tick after you've completed the task. Most of the tasks are supposed to take no more than 30 minutes. The first one is to clear out your bag and remove everything that you don't need daily - like if you have 3-4 lipsticks in it, you should leave only one, and so on. It took me 3 minutes because as I said I try to be minimalistic. I threw away some receipts and removed one lipstick that I don't use at all. I don't know about you but for some reason, I never reapply during the day. Besides, I prefer lip balms. I also cleaned the outside of the bag as I never do that. 

See you tomorrow 

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Product Review: The Body Shop Mango Range

Hi lovelies, it's been a looong time since I last posted here. And no, it isn't because of lack time. Actually this is all I have right now and I'm watching TV series and procrastinating as much as I can. But this is another topic. I wanted to review the Body Shop Mango series. I've purchased several products by them. I thought about choosing different scents but honestly I just liked the Mango one the best. 1. Body Scrub This is actually the only product I've finished. At first I was excited because it smelled so good and I've been looking for a good body scrub forever. But it was a disappointment. It wasn't as gritty as I wanted and on top of that it was way too oily. Even after rinsing repeatedly there was a film of it left on my skin. To some people this may be a plus but I didn't like the experience. Ultimately I started using it as a foot scrub and I was much more pleased with it that way. 2. Body Yogurt and Body Butter I was confused a

Art in the Village: Relaxing Screensavers for Your TV I Classic Art Screensaver

 

What's new?!

Hello people, long time no posting! It's been a whole year since the last book review. Not that I've read much since then. Honestly, I feel like I haven't done anything in that time. According to Goodreads I've read 18 books since the start of 2020. How? I've got no clue.   So, since last time I found a new job after a lot of searching. It's amazing how many shitty people are out there and how many of them are in charge of companies. Long story short I managed somehow to start working for a language center and it's became time Pros: -met great colleagues with whom we've become friends -the working hours weren't great, but at least during the day I had more free time Cons: - shitty boss who is always nice to you but at the same time doesn't care for their team, hence a lot of resignation - lies about the salary - lies about my future in the company: we had agreed for me to teach remotely from Monday till Friday but now suddenly